New Packages, just in time for this upcoming winter. We always have some great packages and add-ons to your stay, but each year we try to come up with something new and fresh for a limited time. This year, we have really outdone ourselves. We have 5 new packages we want to share with you and 4 of them are for a limited time only. These are just brief descriptions of what we are offering, so if you are interested,just go to our website and find out more.
1. We always have our Packer Package but it is worth mentioning so make your reservations and catch the bus at Ratch and Deb’s Pizza where you don’t have to worry about parking or driving and we serve you a full breakfast in the morning.
2. Pick up your Paintbrush on Sat. Dec. 13 where we will all be walking down to the Artspot to do some Painting. It will make a great gift for Christmas or to keep for yourself the painting on our specials page will show you what we will be doing that day.
3. Nutcracker in the Castle from Nov. 21- Jan. 5th. The busiest of seasons when the Paine Art Museum puts on quite a show with over 100 Christmas trees and Candlelight and guided tours are set to the Nutcracker theme. Stay 2 nights and get 20% off your stay with the Nutcracker purchase.
4. New Years Eve Comedy Dec. 31st. Lets end the year right and have a private party at Backlot Comedy House in downtown Oshkosh. Reservations need to be made by Nov. 17th.
5. Grand Discount! 1 Free ticket to the Grand Opera House with a two night stay through June.
6. Guided Ice Fishing Package – Captain Scotty from Scotty’s Pontoons will take you out on the ice to do a little fishing or to just check out the scenes. Everything included from the shanty, to the bait and we will even pack you a lunch.