25 things to do in Oshkosh that are under $10.00? How many times have you said there is nothing to do or I am broke. Well here is a list compiled by our wonderful convention and visitors bureau of 25 things to do this winter and upcoming spring. I thought it was so worthwhile that I had to share. Many items are available as a discount with the complimentary Convention and Visitors Bureau coupon book.
1. Enjoy our winter farmers market at the Washington Hall (formerly The Eagles Club)
2. Check out the WIOUWASH Trail ( walk, cross country ski, snow shoe or bike)
3. Visit the art galleries on the UW Oshkosh campus.
4. Sled down Garbage Hill at Red Arrow Park
5. Grab a day pass at the YMCA and go ice skating, rock climbing, swimming, and so much more. ( Youth and high school $10.00, adults $14.00.
6. Enjoy a budget movie at the Time Community Theater.
7. Visit the Nativity collection inside the Algoma Blvd. United Methodist Church
8. Explore the Oshkosh Public Museum
9. Visit the Paine Art Center and Gardens
10. Enjoy Gallery Walk and AfterWalk inside the Grand Opera House.
11. Take your dog to the free dog park at Winnebago Community Park
12. Get your laugh on at the Backlot Comedy House on Main St.
13. Tour the historic Morgan House
14. Catch a show at the Fredric March Theater on the UW Oshkosh Campus
15. When is the last time you went bowling? Oshkosh has 4!
16. Go to a parade, including the St. Patrick’s Day parade coming up soon.
17. Pick up a comic book or board game from House of Heroes
18. Pick up a book at the Oshkosh Public Library
19. Check out the EAA Air Museum.
20. Play some pool at The Magnet
21. Go treasure hunting at one of our thrift and antique stores.
22. Grab some coffee and a sandwich at Caramel Crisp, Planet Perk, New Moon or Piloras
23. Attend Tuesday night $5.00 movies at the Marcus Cinema
24. Grab some great chili at Dr. Benzie’s.
25. Enjoy a frish fry at South Shore Ice Yacht Club.