Battle on Bago is in its fifth season and getting bigger every year. This is a a two-day ice fishing event on Lake Winnebago presented by Oshkosh Southwest Rotary. There are over $100,000 in cash and prizes being given away. Featuring a fishing tournament, Raffle Prizes, Live Band and the Largest Fish Fry on Ice. All proceeds go towards youth and environmental conservation efforts. February 24-25 on Miller’s Bay at Menominee Park. Check out the itinerary and see what Oshkosh has to offer for winter time recreation.
Friday (Feb 24th)
- Fish Fry & Live Band
- Copper Box
Saturday (Feb 25th)
- Fishing Tournament 6am to 130pm – weigh-in by 2pm.
- Prize patrol will be on the lake from 8am to 12pm
- Chili Cookoff 11am to 2pm – Main Tent
- LIVE MUSIC – Happy Schnapps Combo (1pm to 5pm)
- Fishing Prizes Awarded – 4pm
- Raffle Prizes announced 5pm
- Steak Fry 5pm
- LIVE MUSIC – Sonic Circus 7pm to 11pm